Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sister Birthday !

September 2 .


Sister Birthday Dinner !



Went to meet Jackie at Bedok Interchange with Sis and Yiwei . Had our lunch at KFC ! Original chicken is loved ! ("x")

Cabbed to Suntec ! Comex Fair to get my Netbook ! Wanted a Laptop all along , but $2000 is a bit too much for me to save up ! I'll have to take forever to save that much money in my bank haha ! So decided on Netbook ! It's cheaper .. $700 ! Teehehe :p Got my eyes on Sony VAIO even before heading to the Comex Fair , even when we saw sooo many more better netbook , I still insisted on getting my Vaio M. ;) Mad chio pink , damn pretty I love !

After I bought the Netbook , we walked back to Cityhall to meet my parents while Jackie went her own way .








Everyone was there and met up already , we walked back to Suntec hehe .. Crystal Jade ! It was my first time dining there haha ! :B Like so sua gu ! :p






Had xlbs dabao from next door Crystal Jade Ramen or whatsoever ! Yumyummy ! ~








After dinner we was sooo full ! Went up to the fountain to take photos !! Haha .. Like tourist sia ..









After taking photos we went back down again to have Swensens ! Hehe :p Had actually wanted to have Swensens ice cream cake , but was a tad bit too full for cakes and my juvenile mum wanted to have ice cream sooooo much , so we ordered earthquake hehe ! :B





Birthday girl !







After ice cream I left to meet my love at Bugis ! :D

We went to watch movie ! Before movie accompany him to eat something at HKC ! ;) HKC got new menu !! Yummy 筒饭 ! I had my fav red bean pancake :D






Scary but quite lame .

Home sweet home after movie !

No comments: