Sunday, August 29, 2010

Off day w/ Love .

August 26 .


Off day w/ Love .


Love came over to my place first , spent like 2hrs doing his iPhone -,- Waste time only . He thought its getting late already so we stopped syncing and cabbed down to Tanjong Katong (: I love cabsss :p






Dined at With a Pinch of Salt . A concept Cafe . Nice food , nice environment , I like it . ("x") First time there , definitely not the last though :D

















Nice Lychee Freeze :D




Thumbs up cheese fries !!



Cookies and Cream niceee ~


Nice but a bit too hard chicken cordon-bleu ..


Tomyam spag mad yummy !!


















From there , we cabbed to Somerset ! 313 my fav shopping paradise . Hahaha .. This time , to save money , I walked out of Forever 21 from 2nd floor .. Awww , didn't bought anything !! :(

Had the ice cream Karen recommended before leaving 313 :p && bought tixs for The Stool Pigeon !








So we just kept walking around , the only thing I bought from 2 liquid eyeliner from Missha
which I used since I was Sec 2 or 3 till now (: Find it quite difficult to get , so decided to just get 2 of it . :p && also bought an anklet each , mine is pink his blue (:

Before we went for the movie , I insisted we take neoprints together ! Teehehe :p I love my boy ttm . ♥♥♥

Been so longggg since I last took neoprints ! Haha .. Totally forgotten how to use the machines :x









Missed the show for about 15mins I think :x Love still had to buy popcorn and drink for me :p

&& oh ! We bought Auntie Anne toooo ! Omg didn't have it for like so many donkey years le !! Miss that taste :D

The movie was nice and the day was great .

Totally sweetly in love .

Bye .

No comments: