Friday, July 23, 2010

M'sia then M.I.A

July 13 .


Off day , M'sia .











My lovely bf came over to my place with the durians he picked at Pulau Ubin in the morning with Hugo . He bathe and then we rushed out to M'sia already .

Met Elaine and her friend at City Sq , his friend drove us to Holiday Plaza (: Walked around , wasn't in a very good mood that day till we walked and I saw super lots of things I love love loveee :D

Left Holiday Plaza and went to the salon we always go haha , my love dyed and cut his hair , while Elaine and his friend went somewhere else and Yiwei went home to do her things . Was around 8pm already when he's done . Met up with Yiwei , Elaine and her bf outside the salon , then went to eat near around Sutera Mall area , western food ..








Went back to Yiwei's house for a while .. Elaine bf drove us to custom , back to Sg .

Something unhappy happened between love and I . Didn't talked to each other from on the way to custom till we parted at the train station . :(

Text him when I got home also no replies , forget it . Hah ..


***


July 14 .


M.I.A


He went mia for the whole of the day till at night when I was with Karen then sms-ed me . I hate it this way . I hate it when my bf is totally not reachable and I hate that everyone is asking me where is my bf and I know nothing .

I hope nothing like this is gonna happen again tyvm my dear .

No comments: