Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Foursome date :D

July 10 .


Midnight Movie .







Went to Iluma to get tixs , had actually wanted to watch Despicable Me, but no more seats available , so watched Triple Tap .





Before the movie , we went to play basketball :D I wanna get many many manyyy tickets then I gonna exchange some cutey stuff teehehe :p












After the movie , cabbed to Geylang . Had dimsum @ the super popular dimsum place , 揾到食 . After that we kept walking and walking till this place call 豆浆油条 , had their xlbs and pancake as recommended by Benny , he said the pancake is a must-have when you go to this 豆浆油条 place . Haha .. Lame shit . Doesn't even taste good -,- I prefer the xlbs more hahaha :D

Home sweet home @ 4am .


***


July 11 .


Ahpui house warming .





After work cabbed to Hougang , Kang Kar Mall . Went to Fairprice to get some things before heading over to Ahpui's new place . Bought snacks only , we frigging spent 70bucks !! Now I really reaaally know why my Dad hates to go shop for groceries . Haha ..

Walked over to Ahpui's house , ate a loooooot lah .. Supabloated . Watched tv till all his relatives and friends left , finally our turn to relax on his sofa . They waited for WC Finals , while I sleeeeeeeep ! :D Woke up when WC just ended . Haha .. My timing very accurate one :D

Left his place at around 5am . Dear and Hugo took cab with us back to my place , they left for Pulau Ubin after a while . Knocked out at around 6am .

No comments: