Saturday, April 17, 2010

M'sia Trip - Dye hair

(No photos for this post. Those photos were in my iPhone, all lost.)

That day off, woke up around 9am, head down to get my passport, then train over to Bugis Singtel.

After checking out my iPhone with Singtel, went to St. Chit chat here and there gossip gossip until the stupid mouse reached. Walked over to McDonald's to meet him, then off to take bus to Malaysia.

Cabbed from M'sia custom to Yiwei's place. She took the car and drove us to have so-so yummy chicken rice! ;D Lol.. After lunch went to Angel Salon! Benny and I had our hair dyed and trimmed, while Yiwei just washed her hair :D

Lovelovelove the colour maxmaxmax!! Super light colour hohohahahehewakakaka!!

Took around 3hrs for my head!! D: Torture. I fell asleep and stupid mouse took fugly photo of me. :( Fucking double chin. Kill me pls. The most torturing thing is I wasn't allowed to delete it away. So all I can do was to take revenge hahaha! ;D

After we dyed our hair was toooo... ...

Sushi buffet! Heheh.. Supalove sushi!! ♥

Okay, that's all I think.. Lazy to type already haha! Byebye.

No comments: