Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Secret Kbox Date

Mar3

Xiao Gui, Peiquan, Jaslin and I had a date to Kbox together, but something nasty happened.

Jaslin didn't know that I didn't want too many people to go as I really wanna sing, not play. So she went to ask Xiaoqiang and Josephine if they want to go. :\ When I heard they are going too, straight away I got the thought "omg, too many lah, 4 already my limit leh" .

I walked a round in Bugis St, thinking...

And then.. I smsed Xiao Gui saying "太...多...人...了..." . After around 5mins, my phone rang. I answered and Xiao Gui kept pilipala say a lot of thing, explaining etc.. Then ask me how, I answered I dunno. Then she say, "dun tell me you dun want to go" , I paused for a few minute and answered "why not this time you all go first, next time my cousin and I then go together with you all" . She hang up my phone straight away -,-

I continued walking around and around and sat somewhere, called Reno to talk. Then I got call bomb from X-Factor, Benny, Peiquan :\ Peiquan still scream at me wtf.

After that a lot la, I call here and there then people also call me, keep changing phone lines-,- Lame thing.

At last when I was talking with Reno on the phone, Peiquan and Xiaogui call again ask me go Chicken Rice there find them, I went Lan shop find Weiqiang then went together to find them haha! Weiqiang best friend liao lah! Haha.. Steady..

After eating Weiqiang went back to his Audition world while we(the initial 4person) secretly went to Kbox behind Xiaoqiang and Josephine back haha! Feels bad, but nevermind cos I not really so close with them.. :\

Sang till 6am. Cabbed home. Lucky I off. :D

No comments: