Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yiwei job-hunt @ Sg

Feb23

After I came home from work, talked on phone with Yiwei for around 2hours for her visit to Singapore the next 2 day for job hunt! Very excited for her, but also worried that cannot find a suitable one :\


Feb28

Came home straight after work, cos Yiwei's at my place already! Heheh! She's out to get a job and will be staying with me(:

Seriously, I only hope that we won't have any conflicts. Just have to talk it out if there's any unhappiness. We'll try to. :\


Mar4

She was jobless for the first 3 days in Sg, the second day she tried out in a shop for 2hrs, now she's got another one(today's her first day)! But most likely only for a week. The shop she interviewed at, need someone to replaced the china girl who is going back to China for a week, so she's just helping out..

Until then.. the boss will tell her if they need a full time, so she will have to wait for an answer.

Actually I feel quite sorry for her, she asked quite a few shops, but only one called and I guess that really affects her confidence. She has never had any experience in finding a job, her previous jobs were all introduced by friends and she don't have to go through any job-hunting thing.

Some more this is Singapore, not Malaysia, I can feel the fear she might be feeling now.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly for her(:

No comments: