Sunday, September 13, 2009

Temptations

Was so free for the whole day.

Jason went to put tattoo, he ask me to meet him after that for steamboat w/ him and Weilin. I rejected the offer. Haha. Super broke + super fat still ask me go Steamboat. Evil guy. Then he asked if I want to tag along w/ him to the tattoo shop, I didn't want to again. Basically I'm just lazy to go out lah..

Most imptantly..! I'm feeling frigging uncomfortable :( I think my menses is coming/maybe it already came? I dunno lah, the feeling is thr and is super uncomfortable. I sat down kiaping my legs tgt as to feel better lol. :p

So I surfed the net for the whole day! :D

Mentioning tattoos.. I feel like getting like 1 2 3 moreee!! Omg. I need to work I need to work!!

Browse thru tattoo pics on the web(: I still love star tatts as much and also roseee, my all time fav, thou a lot says rose symbolise whore ;) Lol.





This is smth like what I wanted to do w/ my current star.



So, I did one on Ps just for reference(:






This is duper cool! Serious.



And then..! I was quite infatuated by Tammy's tatts! ;D The one which says 'Amor Vincit Omnia'.





One more! This will look duper nice on wrist!! Not gonna get it thou.. haha!




I would also love something like this. Just lower a bit and smaller a bit ;D




Ok end of tattoo-related topic.


Then I started surfing phones sites. ;) Previously I remember saying I want a Samsung Star. && no doubts I still want it now, but just want to share some other models which I think is not too bad! ;D


This is Samsung Star.



New pink touchscreen I found on Samsung site.



Sony Ericsson's new model, look super chio right!!
Function nt really good thou, lol.



Ok, I think the photos are really tempting me to go get another tatt and get a new phone. I don't ask for much for phones, it can be just like my current one, but I want it to have a pen, I hate my heat-censor phone. :(

Gosh, I really hate the new mouse! D: Keep giving problems, not sensitive enough! Hmph. Make me even more irritated. No1 irritating, my 'uncomfortable' feeling. No2 irritating, the weather. No3 irritating, the frigging mouse.

I have a irritating life now.

ONE LAST THING TO MENTION!

I'm going to look for a job tml!! Remember..? I swore a few days back. Haha! :D


Wish me luck!

No comments: