Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fuck my upgraded phone

Today was best.

Except my toe and the freaking humid weather! Irritating.

In the morning was not too good though.

I thought I was supposed to be meeting Kamy(we haven't really confirmed), but she had to work, so no choice lah :( Seems like very long never meet her already, was quite looking forward to, cos she's reaaaaaaaaaal funny. Always be wearing at least a smile on my face when she's around :D Laughters everywhere. Lol. Well, maybe next time.

So..

I msged to ask if Szemian can accompany me for the early noon. She said ok, I used a bit of comp and then went to bath. Was thinking like it seems a bit ridiculous, cos I will only be meeting her for like.. a few hours. Cos when I went to bath was around 12:50pm alr, Rebecca leaving beach at around 4:30pm, so I might have to leave at around 5pm. Then..! I came out w/ a msg on my phone. She said she can't meet me! So, fine.. I just stayed home till late afternoon. LOL.











I reached Plaza Sing at around 5pm. Rebecca haven't left beach, so I went to walk around first, saw Samsung shop, so I went in to queue and upgrade my phone. On impulse, I tell you.

I just frigging realised everything was set to factory settings now, that's fine, I can jolly well take my time to set em back again. THE BIG THING IS A FEW MINS AGO, I JUST REALISED.. I AM STUPID. TO THE EXTEND I REALLY HATED MY BRAIN FOR NON-FUNCTIONING. -,-

I LOST ALL THE MSGES I SAVED!! ALLLLLLL.. OHMYFUCKGOD.

It's all very meaningful and impt for me! Gosh. I hate upgrading software now, I hate, trust me. :'(

Arghhhh, I can't stop thinking about all the precious msges! D':

Ok, back to topic.

I walked one big round to Dhoby Xchange to pass time. Bought Peach Tea frm 7eleven. Stood there and waited.. Finally at 6:40pm, she reached. -,- Bought Mr. Bean and stay around Plaza Sing to wait for the time to come for me to collect my upgraded phone. Lol.. (I was still quite happy it feels like a new phone until I realised all the damn msges are gone)

Took our time and walked over to Far East:D Exercise. Hahah. Passed Miao her clothes. Went around to decide what to have for our dinner. Had a hard time deciding! We end up at some random noodle stall. Not too bad. A bit too noisy after that BIG grp of teenage came in, and sat beside us.







Left and walked over somewhere to sit and talk some more.

Went home at around 11:30pm:D

I.. WAITED.. AND.. FINALLY.. I.. GOT.. IT! Rebecca and I know WAhahahaha!! :D

I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy !

Maybe it's nothing special, but it really will mean a lot if you waited dayssssss for it. ;)

Rebecca's my lucky girly girl! ♥♥

I want to always meet her to always get luck frm her. Hiahiahiak~


***


Caught The Hangover w/ Sis just now! Funny. I like it, but the baby which attract me first wasn't as cute as the pic. :\





Mad 4am I'm here blogging-,-

No comments: