Friday, September 11, 2009

MONDAY JOB HUNTING!

I'm so bored I'm so broke.


Kaixin just dropped by my place for passing presents. Haha! I passed her the necklace, she pass me my present too! :D

She bought smth uber cuteeee for me! Spongebob stuff. Smth like a notepad/stick-a-note or whatever you call it lah. Oh and one more sweet dispenser haha cute also. Maybe I'm very cute in her eyes, so she buys cute things for me LOL!

I like it a lot :D







She likes to buy 2 presents, and the second item sure is Spongebob one. LOL. She funny girl.


AGES AGO.. LOL!



***


I'm seriously broke to the max max max. To the extend, I need loan now. :(

Oh alright..

I SWEAR I'M GOING BUGIS TO LOOK FOR A JOB ON MONDAY.

Why not now..?

BECAUSE...

Now students are having their September school holidays. It'll be super crowded. I know cos Tue I went there w/ Miaomiao and it WAS crowded(:

I know it will kind of be like still 'quite' crowded next wk, cos I think poly/ite students are having holidays too? Not sure.. but..! At least not like ALL students are having holidays right.

Why Bugis AGAIN..?

Cos Bugis is my 2nd home! Wahaha.. All of my friends are there, I like the food, I like the cheapo feel and the warmth(warmth by human nt weather, hate humid weather) feeling by super duper friendly/outgoing/crazy customers(I miss my regulars]: Sigh).. HAPPY..?! Hahaha.. Everyone kept asking me like.. "Why you like Bugis so much ah" "Go other place find job lah sure better than Bugis one"

BUT PEEPOLE..

I love Bugis. Seriously. I don't understand why people kind of like.. look down on Bugis St? Hmph.. It's not too bad working thr, thou thr's quite some ahlians ahbengs but as long as you know how to play the safe way nothing will happen to you(: && the people thr are really friendly! (if you are friendly)

So...

Yea..

Monday.

No more lazy bones!

Omg I can't imagine how am I going to survive through the first month of work. Gosh.. Hope life will turn better on the 2nd month. Lol!

ALSO PRAY HARD I CAN GET A JOB ASAP!!!



(Omg, feel the weather today! Best ah! If working at Bugis is heaven already hahaha!)

No comments: