Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tampines 1

Tampines 1 turned out nt as great as what I heard :\
But having Rebecca as my date was really great !


Thursday , Rebecca was nice enough to go to Tamp1 with me hehe :D Love her so so muchhh ^^

We met at around 8pm , walked ard the mall until around 9pm , we're done ! Haha , we're fast shoppers . :p Saw Yujie and 2 of my reg cust. Haha .. Actually wanted to go see how "big" Messy is as mentioned by someone , but cos of some personal reason , I didn't went in , but frm outside doesn't seem that big lol .

Went to have our dinner at Cafe Cartel . Comfort and delicious , enjoyable . Cafe Cartel is seriously my new spot to chill at ;)

After a longggggg longggggg chat we had at Cafe Cartel , we still didn't had enough of each other hehe , went to Starbucks but they're closing soon , so we went to sit outside the train station . Took the train back to Pasir Ris after we finished the drink and before the last train goes . Reached Pasir Ris alr Rebecca still haven't had enough, and of course me too , so she accompanied me to my bus stop and chat until we realised there isn't any more bus then I took a cab home lol ! Reached home at around 1plus .

Overall , I would love to have more dates with her ! :D



Friday , wore the new t-shirt I bought from Recoil that day . Super love it , the yellow looks like Spongebob hehe xD But I regretted wearing it today , cos Lihan wanted to ask me to wear it tml then she wear her white one . Too badddddd :[ I'll see and decide when to wear it agn with her ;p

Bought a new watch that day . $5 hehehe :p


Something random , last few weeks , I was surfing around Facebook , did some , in fact it's a lot of tests heh :p

IQ Test


Which type of woman are you?


Which ZodiacHoroscope Sign Are You Most Compatible With?
(A's birthday falls on March 27 , which eventually makes him an Aries hohoho :p)


Add me if you have Facebook too !
Wanlin Koh's Facebook profile
I've decided to try it out ,
At least I'm sure ,
I won't regret in the future . (:

No comments: