Thursday, April 23, 2009

Imma B-I-T-C-H



Monday , went to work as per normal . Nothing special happened .

Tuesday , had supper at Newton with Evon&Hubby and Reno . Chatted on phone with AY after supper , that taxi driver was damn funny la .. Kept interupting me while I was on the phone , I think he wants to join our conversations badly lol . Keep asking me to tell Ay this and that abt what we're talking abt . :D

Chatted w Ay until ard 1am . Called A up , as he told me to cos he say he gt smth to ask me .

I called him , we started off with random topics , then I asked what is it that he wanted to ask me . Andddd , all I can say is .. I'm rly happy that he asked me that , but I'm still left with a lot of considerations . I wanted very much , but I'm afraid I can't have it for long . So now , I've gt one week to think hard . Chatted till ard 2:30am .. .. Dreamland !

Wednesday , I woke up at ard 11am , feeling extraordinary energetic . HAHA ! Took my own sweet time to go and report for work , boringggggggg day !

All that I was doing for the whole day was running ard disturbing pple and chatting ALLLLL ard . Haha .

Called Ay up while I was waiting for bus , but he was working OT , so we hang up but he rang me up when he was free .. Told , or rather asked him abt smth which I think somehow makes him kind of .. irritated? I dunno .. Just some kind of feeling la lol .. && this also makes me rly think hard , what do I want .

Yea , what exactly do I want ? Damn it , I'm seriously having too many hearts now . I'm sucha bitch omg .. what happen to meeeeeee :'[

I thought I wanted A , and when I finally could have him , I thought that maybe AY might be a better choice , and when I can actually get Ay too , I tried to give him away . *slaps*

When no love is near me , I wanted it very very much .. When love is just one step away from me , I push it further . -,-

I guess I'm going to have depression soon D:

Off-day tml , no dates . Nobody to go Tamp1 with meeeeee ! Sobs :'[


我怕 如果试 我们不会持久
我怕他会觉得不适合
我不想心痛 但是我又怕我会后悔

其实
我一直都想找一个他喜欢我比较多的
但是现在跟惨 他是完全不喜欢

我也要重新整理我的心
想清楚我到底要谁

No comments: