Saturday, May 2, 2009

我爱的人 不是我的爱人



Wednesday , went to Kbox with Ellaine , Alson & his fren after work . That was also the day I was waiting , waiting for just one call from him . None , nt even a sms , that's bad . :[ Had really so so much fun at Kbox , all thanks to Alson ! Haha . Shld've get more pple to go tgt , the more the merrier and the funnier !! LOL !

So since I was having so much fun at that time , I wasn't really affected by him nt calling me up . Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntil .. Ellaine and Alson sang 我爱的人 by 陈小春 . That was when I felt really sad and gt e urge to tear . :[ Luckily no one noticed , they thought I was just tired , that's why I kept quiet all along haha .

Anyways , Ellaine and I went off at around 4am while Alson continued singing with his friend until .. I think 6am . Haha ! Crazy dudes . :x


Okay ,
seriously I forgot what happened on the other days ,
but I think nth special la .


So since he chose nt to call me , nt to ask me for the ans , I'll let go . Move on (: No point getting stuck with him already . Why should I torture myself why should I degrade myself why should I WHY . *depression* HAHAHA !

That sounds like I'm having split personality leh lol die. :\

Ok end of it .


Today Kerene ask me to go out with them after work , for Sheesha , I chose nt to tag along . Then very funny , I told Ghost if they go Kbox then I go , who knows , they really want to change to Kbox . -,-"' I didn't really mean it , so end up I think they go Sheesha la cos I nt going ma .. :p


Did some quizzes just nw on Facebook . :D



没有不喜欢,AY . (:

No comments: