Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Love is not a thing to try .

Yay ! I'm meeting Szemian in like , a few hours time .
Miss her so much ! :D


爱0357 爱0352

Random photos :


Red & I <3
P1130398

爱0363

Drawn by : Ghost ^^
DSC07890
She thinks I look like 蜡笔小新 , cos she say my eyebrow is very thick , which I seriously don't think so but I'm still going to trim my eyebrow soon haha . D: *contradicting*

Gimme some suggestions leh .. I might be getting a tatt agn hehe .. :p
Which is nicer/better ?
Or do you think I shouldn't even ink smth so emo on myself haha ?
Fullscreen capture 562009 41024 PM
Fullscreen capture 562009 40956 PM


Sunday , it's my off day !

Woke up in the morning , prepared and left for IMM with my Bro at around 1pm .

Mothers' Day celebration with my relatives at Long Beach Seafood Restaurant . My Sis and 2cousins weren't present , mum and dad didn't attend too . Still , it's was quite enjoyable .

爱0364


After the lunch at around 3pm , my Bro drove me to Bugis hehe . :p Hang around there , met Sheryl for a while , got my pay and then rush to Tamp in a cab . (:

Met Rebecca at around 7pm . Walked around TM and Tamp1 , only got a top from MNG . Super pretty piece I think .. Love it love the colour :D

Settled down at Cafe Cartel agn . Had our dinner and then chill there till around 11pm .

Took a cab down to Cineleisure to meet Kbox Kakis haha !
Xiao Gui , Jamie , Alson and his friend . Had so so much fun with them !

Ghost & Jamie
爱0368

Alson & Jason(lying down)
爱0367

Me & Rebecca ^^
n1131288922_404894_2524656

Msged A abt it , his response broke my heart , seriously . :'[ I thought I won't tear but ..

I broke down when singing 不够成熟 by BY2 , couldn't even finish singing the song :\ . Xiao Gui and Rebecca totally gt frightened ! Haha , Alson wasn't he just kept laughing -,- Blackhearted gay . D:




Lalala ~ Rebecca left at 3am and the rest of us sang till 5am -,- Knocked out once I reached home . Need my precious sleep very much . :p


Monday
, supposed to report to work at 11am , but I self-proclaimed it to be 1pm :x I almost got lectured , luckily I never pick up the call . Haha ! :p

I can't really concentrate working today . Stressed up , troubled , frustrated , bad-tempered and mood swing totally overcame me . :[


The work of an emo girl :\
爱0374 爱0372


Tear agn , almost fell asleep ..

I think I'm a really bad colleague today , gave almost everyone a 'chaota' face , thinking back , I was really too much . I even ignored some friends who called out to me when I walked past , ahhh bad bad bad , that actually includes AY , and he didn't call me tonight :[ . BUT , I believe they're all nt so petty hehe , moreover my mood became better ard knock off time so I did joked around after that :D

I think I'm thinking too much ,
I dunno why I'm making myself miserable .
Sigh ..


Tuesday , went to Newton Circus for supper with Evon&hubby . Aww , it was really yummy , how I wished I could have it everyday hahaha !

God , if I really have it everyday , see me in 3mths time , I'll be like this ..

-,-

HAHAHA !


Reach home at around 12am . Chatted with AY on the phone till around 2am .

I'm nt sure if I'm ready to take up a r/s now . Maybe because I was cheated in the past ? I guess it's some kind like a phobia la .. I've been yearning for a r/s , like always . Then when guys are going after me , I might entertain them , but I'll never go into a r/s . I'm afraid I'll get hurt agn although I'm aware that one will get hurt in a r/s for sure . I want to take time to know one better before I jump into it , but up till now no guys can endure the time except AY . He's been after me for like around 3mths ? It's been an almost-everyday-a-phonecall basis , but chatting on phone can't really make me understand what he is like . I think I really have a phobia for love la , I will think like , why is it me that you like , what makes you like me , what what what , so many qns , so many doubts . Sigh , maybe all my worries are unnecessary la .. I also dunno what I want exactly . Forget it , maybe I'll just try it out with Ay ? No . Love is not a thing to try . So I should say , maybe I will be with Ay . Haha ! :D

Wait for my good news darlings ! ^^

Hey seriously , do you guys feel like Imma bitch ? I just failed in the *A-r/s* and now I'm going to get into the *AY-r/s* .. :[ I feel like a bitch leh. :\

No comments: