Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sense of Security

Genting Trip



I haven't gt the photos taken on my cousin's digicam , so I'll blog abt my Genting Trip after I get all of them . ^^

Had been thinking , should I make it clear to AY and at the same time tell A how I feel .. *troubled* Honestly speaking , AY is really a better choice compared to A , but he doesn't have the sense of security that I need *it's very impt in a r/s* . Anyways , he hadn't been calling for 2 nights after I came back from Genting .. Maybe he lost interest already haha , if that's the case , it'll really save me . :\ Friends had been asking me to reconsider , cos they think he's really a good catch , I myself is also afraid that I'll regret :\ Ahh , stress .. Alright , if he calls . I'll try talking to him abt it and see how .. Yea , that's it . && before I talk to him , I'll try to control my urge to tell A my feelings . Wahahahaha ! I feel so clever suddenly . :p

&& soooo ..

Tml's my off day , and I think I'm gonna spend it sleeping till late afternoon and then Bugis ! Might tag along with Teresa and Shiqi to Far East when they knock off at ard 8pm . (: Biker Jacketssssssssssssssssss ♥♥♥

Ciaossssssss ~

No comments: