Wednesday, April 15, 2009

March 10 & 21 ; Xiao Shu's Wedding !

Since I have nth to blog abt today cos I stayed home ,
I shall post abt my Uncle's wedding (:
March 10 , Tuesday
Xiao Shu's Solemnization Day !





I woke up at around 4pm , rushed and prepared , then took a cab to Bedok .



I helped with her make up , while Yiwei helped with her hair (:
















Solemnization starts :D









Congrats ^^
March 21 , Saturday
Xiao Shu's Wedding Day !


Woke up as early as 8am in the morning , prepared and waited for the "Brothers" to come and fetch the Bride from my place .








We , the "Sisters" tried to make things difficult for them like the usual tradition before the bridesgroom can come into the house . :D

F-U-N , yet not so fun .

Cos my uncle can't really take it , my bro says he gets irritated very easily . So we didn't managed to play long . Some more our time is also very limited . Lol ..

Rushed down to Punggol End to torture ourself lol . We do not have a photographer , but my Sis still insist on doing a little photoshoots for them , so we ended up sweating profusely there early in the morning but only came out with a few nice shots , reason being .. -Not professional enough- . Haha . :D















After that , my uncle's place ..





Waiting for the Bride to throw the flower lol !







Follow by Tea ceremony then 'ang bao distributing ceremony' . Lol ..





They left for Changi Airport at around 11am . For photoshoots agn -,- I didn't tagged along , cos I wanted to stay home to catch some of my beauty sleep back , wahahaha ..

Buffet started at around 2pm , after that everyone went back home to rest . Me , of course I went home and sleep agn lol .

Got up at around 6pm and get prepared for the wedding dinner .



Went to my Uncle's place agn , helped with the Bride's make up and Yurii helped with her hairdo . (:






We were the last to reach the restaurant out of all our relatives . :\






Settled down and then ... R-e-l-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-x time ! :D


Eat eat eat , drink drink drink , laugh laugh laugh ~
Make merry with all my dearest cousins .

My uncle , got really drunk .. To the extend that he even needs help with walking . :\

Guo Dong ended up dead drunk for that night also , went high totally , super funny .. Guo Wei was also dead drunk , he really went DEAD . Haha . Shan Dong was the sole survivor , drank a lot , but doesn't seem to get drunk lol . My Bro & Mum vomitted while on our way back home .

So all of those who were at our table and were sober , was only ME , Yurii , Yuta , Sis , Yiwen , Guo Bin . Lol ..

I'm glad I hate the smell of alcohol , if nt I guess I will also join their clan of being DEAD drunk . Haha .. Maybe I should try getting myself drunk and see what kind of drunkard am I .. Hmm ... The Dead Type / The High Type ? Haha ! :D

Funnnnnnn , but there's a price to pay for having so much fun .

SUPER TIRING ~

KNOCKED OUT BEFORE 1AM .

No comments: