Thursday, March 5, 2009

他觉得我们不适合

March 1 , Sunday

After wrk , had Steamboat at Liang Seah St with Justin , Ah Mok and Teresa . I ♥ steamboat ! :D


March 2 , Monday


Sales was bad to a very sucks extend . :(

After wrk , when I was at X-Factor , Jun An made me rly malu .. He asked me , very loudly , in front of that guy I just started to fancy on whether I like him or nt -,- When all I wanted was to look at him . :\

When I was about to leave , Uncle asked me for supper , so went with Uncle , Jiejie and Justin , it's my first time to that coffee shop , yum yum ! ^^

March 3 , Tuesday

It's a super super super malu day ever ever in my life , much much much more malu than the day before . STUPID brought him to Cosine and kept repeating to me that that new fancy guy want to get my number and I just kept repeating "dun play la" . -,- Can't get any more awkward than this . D:

March 4 , Wednesday
Off-day !




Was supposed to meet Teresa at 1:30pm , but she'll be late , so I dropped off at Clarke Quay to find Jeneve first before meeting her at the platform .

Met her up and left for Vivo . I think it's been almost a year since I went to that place . Haha ! Too high-end for me already .. :p

Bought a dress at Forever 21 , then left for Far East .

Walked around , felt really sick , was only feeling a little unwell when I woke up ..

When Teresa was at Max&More trying clothes , I felt really terrible . Vision turns blur and was really giddy . When she came out from the fitting room , her reactions was like "eh , u ok ma ? U look very pale lei " . She was so stunned then she quickly find place to rest and also for us to have our very early dinner . Lucky I gt buy sweet at Clarke Quay , e sweet really helps a lot .. But still feeling unwell , couldn't even finish my noodle . -,-

Teresa left at around 6:15pm , but I still have to wait for Reno to come , and he took almost an hour to reach . -,- Wait until I gt so so f.irritated , esp when I'm feeling terrible .

Finally when he reached , he bought Panadol Extra and I quickly took 2 pills . Much MUCH BETTER ! :D My body temp's nt as hot already and the giddiness is gone also , it's e first time I felt Panadol's so effective . Haha !

Went to help Evon buy the bangle , then left for Cineleisure , supposed to catch a movie , but end up no movie watch , for 7plus one we missed the time already , and the next slots were all after 9 , too late already , so I didn't want to watch .

Accompanied him to have dinner then left for Bugis . :D

Find Xinyi , and of course to see him . Smth makes me felt really sad , Xinyi told me he said be friends better , he thinks we're nt suitable . :( Must be the things which happened on V-day D:

Sad :(

Chatted with Roy all the way in his shop so that I can see him . :x

Left at around 10:40pm . Had supper at Liang Seah St with Xinyi before heading back home . (:

Got to slp , didn't even realised it's 3am already ! -,-

Nights ! ^^

No comments: