Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Doris Wedding ^^

March 6 , Friday
Doris Wedding ^^



End work at 5pm , gt prepared and waited for e private bus to come to drive all of us to Labrador Villa . (:



Yuki & Don :D


Ellaine & Xiao Gui ;)


Went inside at around 7plus for the Solemnization .

&& then ...

CONGRATS TO DORIS & RAMONE ! :D

Me & Xiao Gui


Me & Red .



Me , Red & Dongdong .




Ellaine & I .


Yuki & I .





Xiao Gui was dead drunk that day .


Peijun & I (: Miss her so muchhhhhhh ~


Congrats! (:
Doris was uber pretty that day .


They really had a hard and long time trying to get married , nw that they're married , I feel happy for them too (:



♥♥♥


My brother went to drive me home while the others went for drinking .

----------------------------------------------------



Smth interesting I want to share .. ^^

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




----------------------------------------------------

March 9 , Monday

Went for supper after work with Xinyi and Lilian .

Super duper yummy food made us super duper bloated . Haha ! :D Though I'm already having serious sore throat which is causing major change in my voice , I still chose to have stingray . :p I hope it don't get any more worse tomorrow when I speak , cos I'm attending my Uncle's solemnization . :\ *pray hard*

Sore throat , on/off fever and slight flu is killing me ! D:


I've decided ,
I have to let go of you
to let go of me .
Otherwise ,
it'll be nothing but torture .

(The 'A' fantasy ends here)

No comments: