Thursday, June 16, 2011

Supposed to off today, but because on Monday...

*turn back time*

I woke up at 2PLUSFUCKINGPM!! I woke up feeling so refreshed, looked at the time on my phone and I was like holyshit! Ok, this whole thing, I blamed it on the Bf for making me stayed up till almost 4am cos he went to gamble at his Boss's place, then in the end, he called and told me to go sleep, don't need to wait for him already cos he heading back home. WHATTHEFUCK.

I was seriously pissed, so I turned on the flight mode on my iPhone. >.< So, mother went to KL, nobody's home to wake me up and being the forever deep sleeping me, I totally wasn't aware of any alarms or whatsoever and, yup, that's why I woke up late.

Ok la, I know I sounds like I'm pushing all the blame, but hey.. I know I'm at fault ok. I know I know.. I just can't wake up, I just can't hear the alarm. D: That is also causing me some problems and inconvenience, but what can I do!!

Then I offed the flight mode and received text msges from my Boss, 1+pm - you wan to off today? 2+pm - please off today!

HAHA!

That's why I can't off today as planned.

*turn back to today*

The Bf had actually for the first time, planned where to go, but I can't make it. So sad. Normally our normal offs are planned by me, if not we will head out w/o plans or just stay home. Haha.. Only sometimes on special occasions, he will have in mind of where to go.

The Bf asked my Boss to go fishing with him, so I'm working alone today! He just ended fishing and is now with me at Bugis, but shopping at Bugis Junction! -.-

Later will be heading home for steamboat! Me hearts steamboat! :D

No comments: