Thursday, March 27, 2008

I finally got a job !

- Update -

I forgot to mention that I saw Rebecca and her tatt is super coool please ! Awwww, I want to get tatts too ! Roseeee on my hand !! D: Don't know when then can get it on me. :(

And by the way, anyone of you out there looking for jobs ? I got a number here, working venue will be at Hougang Mall. If anyone of you wants it, maybe you can tag me and leave your email ? Then I'll give you the number. :)




Met up with Szemian Nordy @ her bus stop.

Took bus 34 to Tampines, had our lunch at Century Square. Went to the arcade for Time Crisis. Heh. :p

I died first. :(


Then walked around looking for jobs.

Left my number at the shop where I bought my top. She asked me to report for work at Tiong Bahru Plaza on the 1st of April . They have uniform one lor, some more orange colour lei ! I don't likeeeee . :(

My top. ;p It's nicer when matched with a belt .


Szemian bought heels and a ding-dong thing there too.

Walked over to Tampines Mall. I didn't bought anything while Szemian bought a top from Dano .

Took the train over to Bugis. Shopped at Bugis Junction, Szemian left her number at one of the shop, but I doubt she will get that job . Haha. She don't have experience at all, while all the others who left their number have experience and opted for full-time, she's one of the two who wanted part-time . Lol.

Went over to Bugis Street after it stopped raining.

She bought a white skinny. Lol. She bought a whole set of clothes today. Top, bottom, shoe. Hahaha !

Left my number at 2 shop ! One is on the 2nd level, the other one at the 1st . I'm reporting for work tomorrow at the 1st level one ! xD Gonna call up the Century Square one to tell her I got a job already. Heh. I hope that uncle/boss will confirm to recruit me. I super scare please, and excited. He look super fierce. D:

Took a cab over to The Central.

Went to look for Shuning, Ailing and just nice, Auntie's working too ! ;D

Shuning is super bad please. Make me malu . D: She push me reaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hard, then I got pushed to very very front, but one of my shoe dropped at the back. -,- P/s: That guy never look at you also don't need like that right ! :(

We got bored after hanging around there for some time and went to the riverside, sat down there and chatted a lot. ;)

("x") Nordy & Tardy ("x")


Was actually waiting for Shuning to knock off, then we can go home together, but who knows, last minute got customer(they stayed there for damn longggg), she have to serve them, so we left first. :(

Reached home at around 10pm.

I think he's inside already.
Time to really give up.
I bet I won't take long.

No comments: