Tuesday, March 25, 2008

CalebCalebCaleb!

Okay, I had actually wanted to blog about "U Are The One 唯我独尊", but I got another important thing first.

#1 - I'm sick of my blogskin, I did some editing if you noticed.

#2 - I feel like changing the "I LOVE SPONGEBOB" picture already. I tried to make another one just now, but I have no idea about where to start, what pictures to use, what words to type. :(

And so.. I need you people to give me some ideas !!!! I feel like making an animation rather than just a dead picture. ;)

Ideas please ? I hope I don't get no replies at all. D: I hope .

------------------------------------------

Aye, since that was so short. I shall continue with my plan and blog about my lovely Caleb and Liang Yi . I'm totally obsess with Caleb please!!! (Currently obsess with a lot of artistes :p)

Caleb! Omg. He's so fucking cute please. The answer he gave was super funny ! Haha.






I think he look like Japanese more than Korean. ;)


This is taken from Liang Yi's Blog. ;D Super Jap please. Love love loveeeee !


Hack care about the other 3, look at the third one ! So super cute right ?!




And Liang Yi ! She's very pretty! I love her eye make up. :p




Ignore the other 3 also . Look at her tatts! Cool !


Taken from Liang Yi's blog. They're superbly compatible right ? At least I think so. Both of them are attached already. Sigh. I don't mind Liang Yi having a boyfriend, her bf ain't handsome anyway, but but.. Caleb .. :( He got gf already. Named Grace. :( Haiya, even he don't have gf I also can't possibly get to know him, need not say to be together. -,-


Super cute laaa. F3 & M3 ! ;D

I'll end with Felicia Chin. I don't know why the fuck she want to change her name, ok I know why the fuck, but I still think her previous name was better. D:



So who do you guys like ? ;D Caleb right ! Hahaha !

No comments: