Tuesday, March 25, 2008

KohWanLin is an emo bitch .



Sigh
.


Online guys friend really cannot be trusted .

You never know
if he's saying the exact same thing which he said to you to other girls.
You never know
if he's sincerely chatting with you .
You never know the things he said is true or not .
And this, from Alex The Stupid Pig,
"You never know what's the motive behind" .

I never know, yea, never.

He can be chatting with me, and at the same time, maybe other 5-10 girls. Who knows..

Cos of my stupidity, that's why I would fall for an online friend. D: It's the very first time I fell for an online friend, really. And I guess I shall stop with him . No more falling on the net .

I'm not going to let this continue. I'm going to give him up, no matter how difficult it is .

I guess forgetting someone isn't difficult. I just have to stop contacting him. Like how I forgot S that time . Like how I get over Alan 2 years ago . Maybe I should just be with the one who love me more than I love him .

That's it .

Currently : Hating myself a lot .

No comments: