Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm giving up.. I'll try. ;



As all of you can see from the previous post I posted last night this morning, I'm still feeling quite the same.

Teared at around 3am. Maybe blogging it out can make me feel better ? I don't know.

I thought I can give up on him, I thought I can stop loving him, I thought I can take back my heart/feeling. I supposed I can't, yet.

Yesterday we had a short conversation, after we stopped, I asked him a question out of a sudden and what makes me teared.. is his answer. I don't know why. Thinking back, I'm kind of stupid crying over that matter.


Me: A lot girls like you?
Him: How you know?
Me: A lot?
Him: How you know?
Me: Answer me first..
Him: Quite a lot.


So now.. I'm going to take all my feelings back, all. I'm going to keep it inside of me, till ... I don't know when. Maybe tomorrow I'll be giving it out again? Maybe next week? Next month? Or next year?

A lot of my friends, would know about this .. That I fall in love very, super, extremely easily. Maybe because .. I don't know either. I found out something, I don't fall for friends whom I know for a long time already, I fall for.. friends/strangers whom I just knew, or just mere strangers whom I can see everyday, like S, not even friends yet. Maybe I'm more into "Love at first sight" ? That stupid idiotic thing.

Sigh.

Thinking over that matter and listening to that song this morning, makes me even sadder, that's why I teared.

He's so flirt! How can I like him! Just because he's good-looking? Omg! Wake up please, KohWanLin! I can't be into his sweet-talks, cos I don't take that. Must be his looks, I'm fucking "lookism". D:

So yea..

I'm giving up. Totally, seriously giving up. I don't know how long I will take to give up on him, but I'll try to do it as fast as possible. I'll try.

No comments: