Thursday, February 28, 2008

I ♥ NORDY! ;

And so, off day again.

Met up with Szemian Nordy @ Punggol Plaza. Had lunch together, then Fairprice to get some tidbits.

Walked over to my house and then we just slack a bit here and there, wanted to watch some shows, but I don't know how to get it loaded and when we decided to watch one which is already loaded, my computer got the stupid standby problem! ^%&^&@#&*^#&**(! So played with my Maths Wood Blocks.

Had wanted to watch this in the first place, cos we already watched first 2 episode on tv, but it just don't load! D:


So, watched this, but half-way cos of the standby problem. :(


My hubby got an affair . :((((





I win!! :D

Had a very very nice Vanilla Ice Cream. ;) Next time then take photo let you all see k. Hahaha. :D

After the game, tried to watch 斗牛,要不要 again, this time, half-way also, cos Nordy's leaving. :(

She left @ around 8pm.

And now, I'm blogging. :)

Bye! :D

Please vote for me!
Thank you very muchy!

No comments: