Saturday, March 1, 2008

POOL DATE W TWINNY! ;



Off-Day! :D

Met up with Kamy Twinny @ my house. Lol. She came to change and etc, then dilly dally till 4pm.

Left for Yishun, Orchid Country Club. :)

Pool-ed.




Look @ her . -,-


It has really been sometime since I pool-ed(The last time was with Stanley @ Cuppage). And the feeling was uber great! Hahaha! :D I'm quite glad that my skills haven't really dropped a lot. Heh! I think I win Twinny ? :p

Left after an hour.

Had our lunch / dinner at Northpoint. It's my first ever time there. ;x

Look @ her soup! Haha. Cute right. :D She bought a set meal, soup + main dish, the main dish is the same as mine(2nd pic), just that I never get the set meal.


Kamy met up with her bf. Okay, I know I'm totally unfriendly to them(her bf & friends). Haha. Maybe because my impression of him was not really good. :p

Left for Hougang Plaza.




TWINNY ~

(The rose is given by her bf, not me. Tyvm. I'm not lesbian.)

Pool-ed @ Hougang Plaza .

Shiok. Never pool-ed for so long and so much before sia! Hahaha! :D Total damage to our pockets was around $10 each, but I never pay, cos not enough cash with me and not enough amount in bank to withdraw. Will return Twin $! ;D I'm even a member for it now. Hahah! :DDD Super happy can!

Anyways, my day was great with Twinny's jokes and stories, never really "chatted", cos she's a fucking good entertainer, she will only entertain people, not chat. Haha. So, I spent my whole day, okay almost my whole day.. LAUGHING OUT LOUD. -,- That's so unglam ok! :(

I will definitely go to those pool halls with her again. ;) And not forgetting Liqun Lovely lah! Hahaha! Kbox and Pool someday yea! ~ ;D

Home Sweet Home @ 11:30pm . :)

No comments: