Thursday, February 28, 2008

JOLENE DATE ;




Off Day again.

Headed to Shuning's house, then lunch there. Chatted a lot a loooooooooooooot, it's nice chatting with her, and talked hell loads about ghost things. :x Very scare now, have to type that word out. :\

Curled my hair there, I actually wanted to try her hair curler out, but in the end, she was the one playing around with my hair with that thing. -,- Never mind, she did it well(after a few times). && now, I think my hair is in it's worst condition already. :(

Anyways, let you peeps see how I look like in curly-luly hair. ;D


Just curled ; End of the day. LOL!


Tell me whether I look nice in curl hair not please. I really need you people to tell me!! How I look ? Mature or old ? Please, be honest ya! Tag me, tyvm. :)

Left @ around 7pm.

Took a bus to Tampines.

Met up with Jolene!! Omg, haven't seen her for like million years!! Hahaha! Miss her a lot. Okay, just f.y.i, she's my Primary School friend, so yea. :)

Had dinner together, then all the way was chatting and chatting and MORE CHATTING! Hahaha! :D






And so, separated @ around 11pm. :) Will be meeting her up for job-hunting again! :D



Strange, I don't feel sad, just a little.

Maybe because,
I knew the result would be this,
I'm just trying to break my own heart.
Stupid fucked up KWL! :(
I'm giving up.

No comments: