Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A DATE W SHUNING AGAIN! ;




Off-Day! :D

Okay, I shouldn't be happy, cos I got to -$25 again. :(

Anyways, met up w Shuning again! Haha. :D Headed to Yew Tee to meet a buyer, then Bishan J8 to watch movie.



Had our lunch / dinner @ Subway once again, cos both of us fell in love with it and can't wait to patronize them again. Hahaha. Subway is totally ggggggrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaatttttt ~ I'm soooooo going to have it on Friday again! Hehehe. Why Friday? Cos I Friday then start work. ;) Why Friday then start work? No, I didn't changed my job, a call from Jeneve to ask me to go on Friday means I have offs till Friday. Okay ? :D

Shop around after Subway.

The big pouch is for my cosmetics, and I guess it will fit all in, just nice. :)
Lip gloss from Guardian .
And Sweets from Action City. ;)
That guy who works at AC is cuteeee. && Shuning says he looks at me with the kind of 暧昧眼神!! Hahaha! Funny. :DD


Had our movie @ 6:55pm.



I like this guy!!!! :D Cooooooooooooooool ~


Received a call from Stanley, and was super shock and sad about the news he gave me. :( Although I don't know *him, I still feel sad, I still cried. 人身苦短,说走就走,谁也不可能预料到。Treasure all the friends around now. :(

Had some dessert before we leave.


Took 88 to Hougang with Shuning, then 62 home sweet home. :)

No comments: