Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR ;



HAPPY NEW YEAR, E-BRE-BA-DY!! :D






It's a whole new year!





Let's think about what we want to achieve before this year ends in a blink again, just like 2007.





My 2008 Resolution..


1) Do my job well.


2) Save a lot a loooooot of money in my bank!


3) Paint my room.


4) Buy a loooooooooot of apparels.


5) A BOYFRIEND! (okay, I know this is not something that I say I want and I will get it.)


6) Change phone.


7) Slim down. :(





Oh, another small wish of mine is to return all the money I owe from my Sister and my dearAHMIAN. Haha. :D It's not a small amount. I guess I'll need 2 pays to return, cos I still need to have money left for my own mah! :\





So..











I went to work today again. It's actually something that I'll be doing for almost everyday. Haha. So I shall not say that sentence again, in case you guys find me a nuisance. XP





Okay, I..





Left early today again, but today will be the last time I'll be able to leave early. Because.. I'll be working on my own for the rest of the day from tomorrow onwards. 11am-4pm. Please come and look for me, if not, I'll be bored to death. Haha. :D And today! I got my first pay! I mean the first pay from this job. Only for this 3 days lah, not a very big amount, thus I'm not really happy. I mean.. won't be really so excited lah. It's less than $100. Sigh. And I already spent some. -,- I spend money really fast, the speed of a Leopard running. :D

I think I'll end here lah. Nothing to blog about le. I'll go do my things and have an early night. In case I oversleep tomorrow. Haha. :D


BYE!

No comments: