Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008!! Work!! :( ;






New year new year new year, but still have to work. Sigh.

School starts tomorrow!! Omg. It doesn't really concerns me. Haha. The only thing I'm troubled about is.. KAIXINKOHKOH!! She won't be available for me anymore. :(((

Oh, by the way, have I blogged about that guy who is working at The Central too? He is sooooo fucking hot and I likeeeeeee him!! Haha. :D

I really do! And I'm always doing something stupid..

Which is to always walk past him. Haha. I really do hope that I can be friend with him lah!! :\ I guess it's a little difficult lor. *shy*

Today, I worked alone, for 5 whole hours, without opening sales at all. :'( I feel so useless lor. Just like what Jeneve say, I have to work hard, if not I'll be getting the pay for nothing. Sigh. It's not I don't want to work hard you know.. It's like, the customers, I tell you.. Not even more than 5 people came into the shop today. Maybe more than 5, but is together one. So it's like, my first day alone, which never happened before, less than 5 customers, you want me to open sales.. NOT POSSIBLE. I always have a colleague with me, for all the jobs.

Wow! Look at the crowd! -,-





Only 3 tried the clothings, I spoiled one of it.. I don't know the price, hence she left and when I called her back to tell her the price, she doesn't want it anymore. :((( I'm a useless bum.

I hope Jeneve didn't do well too, so it won't shows that I'm that impotent. They will think the problem lies with the crowd there. :p

Actually, I'm already thinking of giving up this job, I really can't cope. We have to promote the clothes a loooooooooot, if not the customers won't be really attracted and will leave after a minute or two.

I'm not those who will help out the customers, etc.. And I don't really enjoy helping them. I don't dare to quit, because Jeneve is really good to me and she really taught me a lot of stuff. Guess if I quit, I'll leave with guilt. So, the only way is to try my best, if I really can't do well, they will eventually sack me. :x

As you all know, I'm not the early birds kind, my earliest time for waking up is about 1pm? Latest can be up to.. 4pm. Now, I HAVE to wake up at 8:30AM to prepare then leave at 10am. It's just going to kill me. -,-

So..

I'll not continue this post anymore, my eyelids are getting heavy. -o-

Bye!

No comments: