Monday, December 31, 2007

Work ;





I'm back from work! Haha. Actually back quite some time ago. Today left early again, I doesn't want to leave early de, but Jeneve forced me. :( And make me feel so bad.

Today, I started work at 4pm, came home at 8pm. -,- Did nothing much lor.

Sigh.

But today was a good day again! Haha. I had fun working with her. Heh. How I wish I can cope with this job like how she does. She's really so good in matching clothes and all. Unlike me, I uses my own way of wearing apparels on others, which is a bad thing. Sigh.

How I wish I can have a boyfriend, one who has a bike, who can ride me to work, to home and any time when I need him, he'll be available, like a superman! And also, if I have a boyfriend, I can find someone to chat with me anytime and every time! Haha. Did you guys watched the 10pm show on Channel U? It ended already, but it was the 魔女宥熙, it's actually "魔女柔熙", the Korea Version was 柔熙, not 宥熙. Haha. 戊龙 was 宥熙's Superman. How sweeeeeeeet~ I love guys like 戊龙. :D


I want a Boyfriend! *cries*

Okay, I shall stop being a despo.

What else I wanted to blog about...

I think nothing already uh.

So should I just stop here?

Yes, I should, because I want to go and surf the net, then sleep. :D

Bye!

No comments: