Saturday, December 29, 2007

First Day of Work ;


Went to work today! All thanks to Kaixin, for leading me to the shop through phone call. Haha. I can't believe that lor, we have only been there one time, and now, she knows the way inside out and can even lead me without looking at the place! This is crazy.


Jeneve(colleague) will be late, so she asked me to go to have my Breakfast first.

Called Kaixin, she wasn't available to chat. Called my Sister, woke her up but when she called back, I was already talking to Szemian and she is already very awake too. Haha.

Went to Yoshinoya, only had coke because I can't have Breakfast. :\

Jeneve reached and she called me, so I went up lor.

Taught me some stuff.

Then she called Pizza for Lunch! Heh. I didn't pay a cent for that meal! She's uber nice. I shall buy something back to treat her next time. Haha. :D

Left at around 4pm, because I think I seem tired, and Jeneve saw through me, so she ask me if I want to go back early at around 4pm lor. I agreed, shameful enough, and went back when she told me I can leave already, but before I left, I got do her one last favor!

Help the pathetic model wear something~ Haha. Her body had been exposed to a lot of people today. How pitiful..

Took the train back again, walked to Punggol Sec. Was thinking of getting my results, who knows, the clerk all left already. :(

Walked home, a hell of 4 bus stops!! Sigh. Walked, and it started drizzling, thought nothing of it at first, but suddenly, not suddenly, after a very long time, the BIG rain started to emerge from my back. You guys won't know how scary it is. It's like the rain is chasing me and when it got me, I'm dead in their hands. Haha. Okay, getting crappy, but it really was scary looking at the rain behind you, getting heavier and heavier. It's really raining cats and dogs. Hahaha.


Will be going to work tomorrow at 4pm! Haha. Come find me uh! De Fanci, 3rd storey! Haha. ;D

No comments: