Friday, December 28, 2007

Out with Kohkoh ;



Yesterday I met Kaixin at around 12:40pm. Took the train to Outram Park. Was supposed to meet her seller first, but she said the item Kaixin wanted was OOS, thus we left and off we go for Queenstown, to meet my buyer. Haha.







$4 earned, $2 for the item and $2 for the extra charges. Gave Kaixin $1. Haha. So I only got $3. -,-

Had our Lunch there, at a coffee shop! Omg, it's effing humid and there are birds flying around. I haven't dine at a coffee shop for at least 1-2years? Such a mesmerizing moment there yea, hate it and I'm not gonna go to a damn lousy coffee shop like that again. The feeling sucks. At least a food court, or a better renovated coffee shop? Oh ya, the renovation isn't the biggest problem, the choices of food there is! I don't mind coffee shops, but not one without good food!!

Had Yong Tao Foo, and a very amusing thing happen to me.

I went to order, after I pass him the bowl, he ask me to go back and sit, I thought that I have to pay first, and when I was waiting for him to ask me to pay, he ask me to go back and sit again. -,- I went back and waited and when it finally came, I ask him how much is it, guess what he replied..
.
.
.
.

"三八".

It's very rude and at the same time, amusing to me. It's as though he is calling me 三八 leh! ^@#%@&^^#^&!*^&! And I guess you people know what it means bah? $3.80 . -,-

Okay, so after we finished our lunch, we left as fast as possible. Haha.

Head to the Mrt Station again, and left for Clark Quey after hesitating for a very looooooooooong time.

DSC02223 DSC02234
DSC02237 DSC02238






The Central was our destination. This was the first time I'm there, is we are. The way are a bit confusing, and we were almost lost. Haha. Escalator was our savior. I saw a lot of stuff there which I like and want it all!!

Anyway, I left my number there, in Newbie and De Fanci Fashion.

The new toe ring I bought! Yay, I lovee toe rings! It's so difficult to find nice ones.


I finally got my Newbie card after like, almost 1 year? :D


So at this point of time that I'm blogging, I already got the job. :D

I'm going to work tomorrow!! Haha. Sunday too if I can cope well. The auntie says I'm fresh. Haha. And she wants to train me! I'm actually quite glad, cos I can learn the perfect skill for service line. I only have one month of experience and I think very highly of it in the past, after I saw that she thinks nothing of that one month, I think nothing of it too. Guess I shall really put my mind in there and work hard! That is a perfect job for me now, it's near and I'll have a mentor. Haha. How nice is that. The only problem I have is.. I got to find my way there, a convenient way, the fastest way, I mean to the shop. :D

Left Clark Quey at around 4-5plus.

Headed home.

Left for Pasir Ris ar around 5:50pm.

Met a Seller and Buyer. Got my Elmo Bag and sold my Stripe Tee. Got $10. Heh.



I actually doesn't like the Elmo bag already, but after getting it and looking at it for a very long time, I'm starting to like it again! Haha. :D

Now, I'm gonna keep the bag for CNY.

By the way, I'm actually quite troubled for what to wear for the upcoming CNY. Not troubling about not having nice clothes or no money, but for having too many outfits!! Omg. I'm not trying to flaunt here. But I really need help. I'll take picture and post it up after I got all in my hands and have the time to do that, and then, you all must tell me which is okay uh! If there's no response here, I think I'll get the blogshop to help me. Hehe. ;)

Had dinner at Hong Kong Cafe with my Sister. I miss HKC!! It's menu changed and I hate that. After Xingan got very busy with work and so, I seldom patronize them, but now I will patronize them very frequently and I'm gonna go get their membership!!! :DDDDD

Oh ya, have you guys went to my Blogshop!? Must go uh! Till now also haven't receive more than 5orders. Sigh. If you think it's expensive, please tell me too. I might reduce the price, but it won't be much. :) Please understand.

Okay, so I think I'll end this post with a photo of me that will probably scare all of you away, far far away from my blog. Haha. :D



Hi, this is Wanlin, from the hell of blog~

No comments: