Wednesday, December 26, 2007

LETS SHOP TILL DROP ;

Christmas is over!

We have to wait for one more year before this joyful festive will come again.

Anyway, I only have one thing to blog about.

Friends that have been coming to my blog, have you went to my blogshop? Oh no, it's not just mine anymore.

Szemian and Kaixin joined my blogshop a few days ago. Haha.

We're currently doing Preorders, not from overseas. It's some items which are popular now, like, Pashmina Shawls, New Future Skinnies, New Future Shorts, Cardigans and Leggings. :)

Do order from us if you're looking for those items! And please do me a favour. Please don't haggle the price with us! I need to earn too! No, I mean WE.

Introduce our blogshop to all your friends!! I would appreciate those little sweet help from you guys. <3

Now, click to visit! -> LETSSHOPTILLDROP!

No comments: