Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


OH MY GOD!

IT'S CHRISTMAS ALREADY!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EV-ERY-BO-DY-!!


I can't believe I spent the whole of Christmas Eve at home. Haha. I bet everyone must be having fun outside, unlike me, the loner type. Haha. Maybe it's because my family don't really celebrate Christmas, and I think Christmas should be celebrated with family instead of friends. My mum, brother and sister have all went out for their countdown, I think. And I'm alone with my dad. Haha. Christmas is just like some normal day to us and I hate it.

How I wish my whole family, and I really mean WHOLE, with all the relatives, will celebrate Christmas together. Once will do, it's better than nothing right, but many of the WHOLE family will surely be out with their friends, and there will be no point for my wish already, I wanted whole, but there are surely some missing people who prefers friends. Sigh.

Why do I think that my Christmas is so sad and lonely. Haha.

All of a sudden, the song kept on coming into my head, and I can't stop myself from singing or hemming it.

No comments: