Friday, December 21, 2007

Advanced Christmas Celebration ;

17th December
Yeah!


I really did enjoyed, except that 2 of them left super early. :(

Alright, Kaixin came to my house first, but before that, we went to Fairprice. :) The things are H-E-A-V-Y. And then when we reached home, was about to lock the door right, Szemian reached and she shouted, “不要关”, Lol. I was like, why you don't call me first to tell me you're coming, then you can help us lighten the burden!! Hahaha.

We started preparing and because my Kitchen is very small, the 3 of us was like fighting for territory okay. And the most popular territory is the basin. Hahaha.

While we prepare, only one was left that haven't arrived. Heheheh. So, we decided to make her do the dishes. Haha.

So Liqun came and because she is hungry, my dad and sister won't be coming back early, thus we started at around 6pm.

I loveeee steamboat! Heh.

DSC01912

DSC01907



We ended at almost 8-9pm okay. Haha.



DSC01906 DSC01904 DSC01905
DSC01911 DSC01917 DSC01913


And oh, 手足II isn't that nice as I expected. I watched the 片头 and thinks that it's like, havoac, again. I expected it to be like, sweet and loving for 英俊 and 狱生, but who knows. Sigh.

Liqun is super noisy when we watching 手足II lor! Keep asking question! D: Szemian didn't talk much. Kaixin and me kept on talking. Hahaha!

Something funny happened when my dad and sister sat down wanting to start eating.
.
.
.
.
.

All of them left their seats straight away and go to the kitchen. -,- Liqun washed PARTS of the dishes, Kaixin and Szemian don't know doing what lah. Haha. Then I say they are 瘟神,once they sat down, all of my friends left. Hahaha!

Kaixin and Szemian left while Liqun was doing the dishes, around 8-9pm.

So, Liqun and me played my Spongebob Monopoly! Heh. I love people who wants to play the monopoly with me!!

She left at around 11pm, after watching the You Xi show. :)


DSC01929

DSC01931


Shall meet up for Kbox asap too!~

No comments: