Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Internet Sucks ;


19th December

Met Szemian early in the morning, this is the 2nd time. :( Went to Harbourfront, met a seller. Got my dress!! .. and her cardigan. Haha. Then we took the train to Bugis, wanted to shop around, but..

.

.

.

.

.

??000

So we walked round and round and round and round, wait for the skinny shop to open, then left Bugis after walking more rounds.


Headed to Simei to wait for another seller, was supposed to meet at 5:30pm, but we were there at around 3-4plus? Slacked at KFC, talked to Nordy about studies stuffs. :)


Something caught my eye there! Actually there's 2, but I bought one, so the other one is still waiting for me! Haha. Gonna go get it asap before it's gone, but I doubt it will. Haha.



School's over and I can get niceeee-y earstuds already!!

DSC02016


The Cardigan(Black) I bought at Simei and the dress I bought online! But it's actually a bit thick, the material, and I guess I'll faint if I wear it to Bugis. :D

DSC02013 DSC02012

Left for the Mrt Station, waited for half an hour, can't get to contact that person, was super fucked up.


Headed home, angrily. (Although I doesn't like that thing anymore)


Bought these at Fairprice the day we had steamboat. Hehe. I loveeeeeeee Spongebob!!
DSC01953


And last thing, I think I fell in love with Mu-ee and Forever 21. Hehehe.


20th December


My cousins came and we made Sushi! Haha. I love Sushi. I love Yuta too! The 2 brothers tagged along too, it's not bad having them around sometimes, but not everytime, for this time, I guess they're needed, other than having them snatching the Sushi-s with me!! Haha. Had wanted to invite Kaixin over too, but because she doesn't like Sushi-s, thus kicked that idea off. And then I was thinking of asking Szemian over, actually I don't remember if I asked, but in the end I also kicked that idea off, forgot what the reason was. Haha.


Had dinner after that, at Punggol Plaza. After we came back from dinner, continued our Game Of Life. Heh.


Untitled-1

Untitled-2


22nd December


Untitled-7



Went out to shopping with Sister! Haha. Actually is she lah, she need to shop for presents. Haha. I just accompany her, was supposed to go get the dress I wanted de, but in the end never go.


So, we took the new bus, 581, to FEP. It was absolutely incredibly fast. Adult $3.60, Child $1. Mine is merely $1!! Hehe. I thought it'll be adult price lor.


So had our lunch once we reach there.


There's a new Japanese Cuisine Restaurant. :D And it's effing cuteeeee. I don't know if it's new lah, I just saw it, so to me, it's new! Heh. We had our lunch there! :D

Look at how cuteeee my lunch is! It's my Fluffy Teddy! :D
Untitled-5


The cheapo ring my sister bought for me at FEP.
Untitled-3


Headed to Wisma. Went to Forever 21. Got a dress which cost $48! It's uber comfortable, prettaye and I think it's absolutely worth it, but sister thinks it's not worth it. I seldom get to find dresses that I liked, thus I can't give that up! Hmm, because I'm quite a poor kid, I swear I'll only go to Forever 21 for shopping once a month. I'm not extremely obsess over it lah! Haha. Nooooooooooo, I don't want to be brand conscience. :((( I think I am not? Haha.


Took the train to Dhoby Ghaut, Plaza Singapura. Spotlight shopping then Gelare for resting.
DSC02126 copy

I had Mocha and Sister had this!
DSC02106 copy


The chocolates my sister bought at Cocoa Tree. We wrapped it up using the papers she bought at Spotlight because she wants to give it to her colleagues, and why she want to give right? Because she leaving that company!
Untitled-8


Took bus 581 back home. Haha. :D


While waiting for the bus.
Untitled-4


Oh by the way, my internet connection is having problem, that explains why I have not been blogging really daily. I used to blog daily in the past! Please don't leave my blog alright, the hits are getting even lower. :'( You can read my archive! Haha. MY XANGA(click) .


This is one of my CNY outfit. Haha. I'm fast this year! Heh. I haven't decide which dress to wear yet. :D
(Okay, I know I'm fat, you don't have to tell me alright.)
DSC02125 copy


This post is absolutely a torture for me!
Don't wish to elaborate anymore,
I want to post it up asap!!!!

No comments: