Wednesday, November 21, 2007

IT Problems ;

_fuck_up_by_whyn0t

Screw my computer! I downloaded songs by DJ Boonie, wanted to transfer it to my handphone, then guess what happened?

Not only the transferred is failed, all of the files disappeared! Omg. I cannot believe that, I kept on refreshing my Desktop, it didn't came back, then I reboot my computer quite a number of times, still nothing good happened. I tried to find through the (c:/) Folder, no files, only programmes. I placed back some of the icons shortcut then disappeared too, now, the disappeared programmes came back, but not the files. A TRUCKLOAD of songs which I saved on my Desktop disappeared too. Now, I feel damn fuck up. I have to download all the songs again.

So, some kind souls out there, if you're good in IT, please help me!!!~


What's the problem!!?!

No comments: