Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I love Movies!

Untitled-1

Went out for Movies with Nordy.

First destination, JEC.

Had our Lunch first, since it's still early. If I'm not wrong, it's called Zingdo. Haha. Korea Cuisine. I think it's nice, I bet Nordy thinks so too, since she likes their Rice Balls. Haha. Might try it next time. Look at how big the spoon I'm supposed to use is! Hahaha.

DSC00564 DSC00566

Watched The Game Plan and it rocks like how The Rock Rocks!! Haha. Love it to the maximum. It's just so sweet, so touching, so nice, so cute, so funny, so..

1Nov

Left for Causeway Point straight after the movie because I'm meeting a seller there. Have to go get my stuff. Nordy is always so nice to accompany me wherever I want to go. Heh.

DSC00582

We almost couldn't make it for Bee Movie!! Luckily we did managed to rush to buy the tickets and so. Haha.

Bee Movie is nice too. I think it's just like Ratatouille. No much of a difference, I mean storyline quite same lah. Haha. Bee movie's character is much more prettier. The Vanessa(is it spelled this way?) is pretty!

7Nov

After the movie, we went to the Night Market outside. Bought some things.

A Doraemon Fan! My second one. Haha. Nordy bought a Pooh one. Haven't take photo of her's yet.

(The shorter one is my first handy-fan!)
DSC00602

Stickers too. Pooh belongs to Nordy. The other 3 is mine.
DSC00587

I know it looks like some kid's foundation. Haha. I find it quite amusing! Hahaha. Cartoon Character's Stickers on the cover of a foundation. Lol.
DSC00594

Nordy owns something which attracts me! I like it a lot. It's very pretty, ain't it?
DSC00599 copy
DSC00597 copy

Nordy & Tardy -
Untitled-2

End of this day. (Looking forward to Thursday!)

No comments: