Friday, October 14, 2011

September 17,


TopOne w/ Sis!


Was so so sooo in the mood to go for singing, so Whatsapp my Sis and asked her to accompany to sing hehe :b  Checked prices in a lot of websites, and decided to settled for TopOne!







I swear the drinks are not so diluted like before! I had Lychee while Sis had Mango, I think.


Mouth itchy haha so saw the menu 3 for $15, so chosed this superrr yummy looking chicken wing and turned out reaaally superrr yummy, but you gotta finish it as soon as possible, cos after it turned cold, it became so hard!!


Normal nuggets!


Ordered potato wedges, but oos wtf.. So settled for fries but we 'lugi' la, cos the fries is under the 3 for $10 category, then they never give discount at all lor.. D:


I have 2 videos, one was me singing 爱,请问怎么走 and the other one was Hang-Kan-San-Phak(Break). Ok la, the Hang-Kan-San-Phak I just only know a few sentence, sang along with wAii but cos I love this song, so I got Sis to help me record down. Then for the 爱,请问怎么走, cos the previous time when I went Kbox with Xgui, I recorded in my iPhone and it sounded terrible, but it is my must-sing song when I go K. Haha! So I wanted to try and record again to see if I still sounded that bad.

*The vids refused to get uploaded to Youtube, I'll upload it some other time!*

No comments: