Monday, September 5, 2011

Simple dinner.

August 11,


Simple birthday dinner with Family.


Was supposed to go to M'sia w/ my family to have dinner for my birthday, but last minute my future Dasao who was in M'sia had a running fever.

So.. We made an impromptu back up plan haha! The Bf and I went out to takeaway food back and we will all eat together! We very thoughtful for my Grandma who has a little difficulty in walking.

Went to the Tzechar place behind my block instead of the one in Punggol Plaza cos my Dad said there nicer, but end up the fishhead curry like a shit. Lol.. Made us walk extra cos that coffee shop was further from my place than Punggol Plaza. -.-

By the time we reached home, my Sis and Yiwei have also reached.

Time fo dinner~











Although it's a really simple dinner for my birthday, but I'm contented. I'm glad I have this peaceful family. (:  No matter what happens, family are the ones who will stand by us forever and ever.  :D

No comments: