Thursday, June 9, 2011

Postponed dinner for our 1st year.

May 28,


Postponed dinner for our 1st year.


Skipped dinner during work and went to look for a place to have our dinner together with the Bf. Discovered a hidden gem we've never noticed before. Seems like new, but I don't think it is.

It's a Thai and Chinese cuisine restaurant, somewhat more like a cafe. So.. We ordered 3dishes and had our simple dinner there.

Was waiting for the perfect chance to give Babylove the project I've done for our one year. Finally, the long waited opportunity!

After we placed our order for the food, I passed Babylove his present. He was excited to see what I have wrote inside for him! Haha.. Had actually wanted to give him a surprise for this project, but because we are 24/7 together, I can't hide it from him. D: I love receiving surprises(thou I've never gotten any), so I love to give people surprises too! Hehe.. Me also loves to organise gatherings, whatsoever. I don't know why, maybe it's because Imma Leo! Haha.. Leo has leadership! :D

I'm happy he really liked it.

He said, "改次我们结婚我一定要把这个放上去那个video." You can never imagine how much this sentence warms my heart.♥♥♥











After he finished browsing thru the project, our food arrived, we tucked in and went home straight after that!











I have to say, this place is a must-visit!! It's located at Liang Seah St, right to the end before the steamboat place on your right hand side. The food is goooood.. Their kangkong lacked spiciness thou.. Didn't really like the tofu, cos when we ordered I thought it would be egg tofu :( But the chicken is superbbb~

Next time imma try their cereal prawns, recommended by maaany!

No comments: