Friday, June 10, 2011

June 1,


Offday.



Was chatting with her constantly till I went out! Haha, she is a clever girl and funny as well. Lol.. Kids are the happiest human being in life.




These are some photos she took using my iPhone while I was preparing to go out..



































Went to meet the Bf at Ion, had to check out Prada for the wallet I wanted! But they don't have the stock anymore, so we went over to the store at Wisma, didn't saw the design as well, so we asked the person to check it for us. In the end, we went to the last store, our last hope, DFS.


Ion basement has this very nice fish shaped thing w/ red bean paste inside! Yummeh!



Went to Cineleisure! Did you guys noticed there is this new bubbletea store? Level one near the escalator! I tried their grassjelly milk tea and.. don't really liked it. >.<





Then we went down to get my favourite! Best Fries Forever!! :D I don't know why I love munching on these:\ No wonder I gained so much weight! Hahaha.. Me heart potatoes~





Walked over to FEP! Walked around till Babylove wanted to get a haircut.







We waiting like around 20mins for this haircut lor.. Wtf so long lah~ Wasting time. Plus I've got a dead phone till we were at this place and borrowed an iPhone charger. -.- End up when we reached home, my phone is dead again. Sigh.. First time like that.. Then the Bf house cannot find his Bro's iPhone charger become I can't charge it till the next day when I reached work place and borrowed a charger from friend. D: Really first time never bring charger along give me this kinda shit.

After his haircut, we went to DFS to check out the wallet!

They don't have it as well. D: Lucky the girl was nice! She checked on the computer and called Changi Airport to inquire as she saw in the system, they still have 2 more stocks of that design! She helped us check out with the person regarding the condition and all and got us a new piece spared by the Changi Airport store to transfer to DFS! Hehe:B But! Bad point is, they are only retailing it for SGD590 at the airport but DFS is SGD630. We could save SGD50 if we find someone who will be going to T2 to get it for us, but well, it's the last new piece, I don't want to risk it. :\

So we left our contacts and all, and tadah! Wait for their call.

Took the train back to the Bf's place and alight a stop after his's cos he wanted to go get curry fishhead back home. So went to takeaway! & I frigging lost him there. D: Called him but his phone just couldn't get through, didn't saw him in the coffee shop as well. He didn't wait for me when I stopped at the 2nd level at the train station buying sushi, I haven't been there, not even once, how would I know the way right.. Wtf.. Annoyed max. Until he finally called me with his phone. D:

Hopped on a bus and reached his place in a few stops!





Had homecooked dinner + takeaway fish~ Yummy fooooooooooooooooooood~

No comments: