Saturday, June 11, 2011

Karen birthday!

June 3,


Karen birthday!



Woke up as late as 12pm!! Will be super late if I went to work, so I just mc lah! Haha.. :D Lazed at home the entire afternoon till night time, prepared and went out to meet Liting!





















Met her at Bugis and she've already gotten the Coach Wristlet we shared for Karen! & before she came I also found the huge Hello Kitty balloon we planned to get for her! Hehe:b

Bought the balloon and put it at Messy first! Went to get a mini hello kitty cake for Karen Lee then we walked hang around there till Liting went to meet Karen at Bugis Village Burger King!

I went up to get the balloon and took the balloon and cake to the steamboat place we will be going to and hid it!

Went over to meet em, then waited for the Bf to end work to meet us.. He told us to go over to eat first he will join us later so we went!

Till the clock strikes 12, Liting accidentally spilled soup on herself, really was accidentally, but it was so coincident, cos she had actually suggested me spilling soup on myself and get Karen to accompany me to wash up! But I refused cos I said the soup are so hot!! Hahaha..

I took out the balloon and also the cake, then.. she came out when I was holding on to the balloon -.-

This girl is a lucky girl. She had a surprise birthday last year, and this year it's another surprise! :D























Sang the birthday song for her! Can see she was so happy! Haha.. :D

Shared a cab home with Karen after the steamboat!

No comments: