Saturday, April 9, 2011

Geylang Claypot Rice.

April 7,


Geylang Claypot Rice.


It was a off day before I leave for Hongkong/Shenzhen!

I wasted half of the day at home, waiting for the Bf to wake up. I surfed the net, tidied my wardrobe, changed the sheets and groomed my face(as in trimmed my brows & removed my facial hair).

Only left the house at 6PM.

















Met the Bf at Dhoby Ghaut to recontract my Singtel line, signed an iPhone 4. Went to Flexor to look for Jason Ah Tiong before leaving for 313 @ Somerset. Had a quick walk at Forever 21 and Zara. Don't intend to get anything as I know I can find more dirt cheap apparels at Shenzhen! ^^

Headed over to FEP, looked for the shop which actually accepts used Nintendo DS Lite/PSP. My DS can only be sold for SGD30. Wtf. I just wanted to get rid of it, so I was okay with the amount, but the Bf kept telling me not worth it-.-

Bought a nude colour O.P.I nail polish from Miaomiao at Enamour. Super nice! (:

Left FEP, took bus 7 to Geylang Lor 32. Walked to Geylang Lor 33 for the yummy Claypot Rice I had since I was a little young girl. Honestly, this is my first time ever ever going to this Claypot Rice place on my own! Everytime I went to this place is with my family leh! Haha..




Yummy soft shell crab!


Long beans with dried shrimp.


Emptiness.






Picking up all the small bits left. -.-


My bf has a head of ugly hair now! Guaguagua~ :'D


He is super pissed with his hair! Hahaha~



Address:
Geylang Claypot Rice
No.639, Lor 33, Geylang Rd
Open at 5pm - 11:40pm (Closed on Monday)
Tel.: 6744 3619
*Call to make your order before heading down to skip the waiting time! Just have to tell the person rice for how many person! The side dishes can be ordered when you reached!

No comments: