Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Last night of 2010.

December 31,


Last night of 2010.


We settled for something simple! Cabbed home, wait for Bestie and her Bf, foursome steamboat, chill-out, 3am;ended.







That's it. Simple and sweet! I love simple night like this. I don't need clubbing or drinking whatsoever, I just need bonding times! ^^


***


One year has past, I came to think about what have I achieved in the 2010 year.

Nothing.
Absolutely nothing!

Ok, I had a Bf, which I've never had one which makes me feel so comfortable with.

I went to Thailand twice, once with family another time with my Love and my cousin.

I went in to JB like it was just a street away but in fact it's a sea away LOL.

Haha.. No achievements with job, at all.

That's probably all I had for 2010, lol.

The best thing is I found this man, whom I wanna spend the rest of my life with, even if we will always be bickering, fighting or having disagreement, all I want to do is to stay by his side forever, until either one of us leave this world.


I really love him a lot, Benny Cheong Bao Fang!
My Babylove!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: