Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chocolate Cornflakes Making.

December 30,


Chocolate Cornflakes Making.



After I knock off, I flagged a cab to headed down to Prime Mart, near my house. Due to taking cab, I was mad early. Haha! I was sooo hungry I decided to have a meal there alone first while waiting for Bestie. Teehehe :B

In fact, that was the first time I'm acting eating outside on my own!

She reached just when I finished my food! (: Went to Prime Mart to get the ingredients, cornflakes, etc.. Sis came over to pick us up back to our place.

I used my netbook while she used her laptop, helped her out with putting the ringtones to her iPhone. She was so sotong-ish while learning! Buay tahan! Haha :D After slacking for a while, we went to make our chocolate cornflakes for our other half! ^^ Oooh, yummy yum yum!

Watched tv together, then Karen called me to talk about some matter, while Bestie went into the room to do her stuff.

After that the Bf came over to my place! I hang up with Karen to go pick him up from the cab, then Bestie's Bf also came over to fetch her already.

Simple and meaningful night like this.. Only Bestie and I. ;)

No comments: