Monday, February 28, 2011

Off day at home!

December 29,


Off day at home!


Helped B to jailbreak his phone, then went out for dinner.

Was confused between should we go Tampines 1 or should we just settled down at the newly opened Popeyes near my house.

He got me so annoyed, one moment he told me let's go Tampines, the next second he change his mind again. NOT JUST ONE TIME!! IS A LOT OF TIMES!! I think he is out to fool me manszx. Super annoying.

Last decision was Popeyes! Came home straight after our yummy dinner! ^^

I streamed a movie online and watched it while B fell asleep! Haha.. He really sleep like a pig manszx! He can sleep and wake up a lot of times in a day!


I can say this is a quite interesting movie, just a lil lame at times! (:



After I finished the movie, I wanted to join the Bf in his beauty sleep, but then we woke up!! Stupid or what!? -.- Wake up on unearthly hours.. It was about 2am already manszx!

He wanted to go out to the living room to watch movie on my tv, so I joined him. Aftermath, as there were no nice movies at all, we went back to the room, switched on my netbook cos he said he wanted to watch Prison Break. I had a hard to looking for it and just when I found it, he snatched my netbook from me and off it!!? Wtf right! COS HE WANNA SLEEP AGAIN ALREADY!

This man is really psycho. :\

No comments: