Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Liting Birthday chalet .

October 27 .


Liting Birthday chalet .


Organised a birthday party for Liting . Had that day off , Babylove stayed over my house the previous night , so we head out together to meet Hugo, with Yiwei also . (:

Had a very very big tiff with the boy the previous night so we didn't really talked to each other . Thank God Yiwei is around to warm up the atmosphere if not will be duper duper cold . Haha ..

Headed to Loyang Point for grocery shopping n then went the boys had their lunch while me and Yiwei skipped it .

After buying all the stuff , cabbed to Downtown East chalet to check in .

Prepared all the stuff already we took a rest , then went out to E!Hub! . Spent quite some time in the arcade , trying to catch the soft-toys .

I caught a Pink Panther for myself, while Hugo caught a huge head doggie and a melody . The pink panther I caught was actually for my Babylove , but .. I find it weird to give it to him , so decided to keep it foor myself and add it to our babies collection . Haha .. Hugo kept the doggie and the Melody he caught it for Liting , as her birthday present . (:














After we went back to the chalet to wait for the rest to come , me and the boy finally made up and slowly we became the lovey dovey us again ahah ..









In the end Hugo gave the doggie to Yiwei haha :D










After the rest of them reached we started the BBQ ! Thanks to Jason(Ah Tiong) for helping us start the fire . The rest was the guys are just boy , not man ! Cant even start the fire -,-



















Meanwhile when we eating , played around with the lightsticks Hugo brought for us ! ^^ Thanks manszx . I think it was of great use , cos until a certain time , they shut off the wall lamp at the BBQ area :(



















Time to cut the cake !! :D





Jason's present for Liting ! Hahaha ..







Dunno why but she looked kind of bored and was usually quiet that day :\





Goodluck . I'm very lucky I escaped this year . Haha ..





Gluttony !!






Kelian Jason(Ikimarin) .










After we clear up most of the things outside , most of them , I mean almost ALL of them wanted to go to the beach . That was like already around 3am . -,-

I didn't want to tag along , but they got everyone to go together so I had no choice but to tag along . Didn't went down to the water though , I just stayed up above the beach . Sat down at the BBQ pit table along the park , while they played in the water, without any worries . Sigh .

Was drizzling that night , I wasn't feeling too good about them going down to play with water . Heard of too many stories about death in the sea .

Babylove and I went back to the chalet halfway while they were still happily playing . Rain were getting heavier , at that point of time I only wished for nothing to happen to any one of them .





After they came back to the chalet it was time for me to go . Fred reached already I left with him , free transport ! Haha .. :D

Then when I was still outside they were chatting with the security about the pervert female ghost at the beach where the ghostlady would rape the guys who are alone loitering at the beach . Most of them are drunk . So people, please be careful . Although beach seems peaceful , but during the night it is dangerous .

Headed home with Fred then after a while Babylove also left the chalet with Shu Cheng to his place .


P/s: The next day I heard from them about an incident they met with in the water . Ah Keng said she heard seal and she saw 2-3 shadows on the water swimming . But it was too dark none of them actually saw what it is . But to me , it is definitely NOT Seal . How possibly can a seal be in our humid ocean . -.- Yiwei say she saw the shadows too , but she cannot see clearly as well . & then they just screamed "Seal!" and everybody run -,- Funny people .

No comments: