Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2nd tattoo , Thai tattoo .

September 9 .


2nd tattoo , Thai tattoo .


After work , went to Bencoolen . Had my second tattoo . :| This time its totally different from the first simple star tatt I've got . I had this Thai tatt , which requires the Ajarn to chant into it .

I did mine after my Love did his Ha-taew . Mad chio , but a bit too small la .. I meant his , mine is fine haha :B









I love it .







Ajarn chanting ..



After getting ourselves inked and chanted , cabbed to Geylang Serai . Love had to work , so he rushed off to Messy to help out , while Karen , Shawn and I went to walk around .

I had myself temporarily inked , haha ! Henna painting ! Did it on both hands , fucking chio ! Wanted to get my eyebrow threaded in the same stall , but the queue was quite long so decided to give it a pass .








Nowhere to head to , some more it's super crowded and humid ! Decided to go look for Love ! Hehe :b

I really regretted not waiting for the eyebrow threading , cos while we were walking towards Messy , it was sooo crowded I tried so hard protecting my hand , but still a fucking uncle's recycle bag just brushed past my frigging hand . Then my fucking hand was itchy I was panicking about my henna destroyed , I scratched the itchy hand and opps , both hands henna destroyed . Wtf . -,- Wasted my $10 .

Love was super busy , didnt want to disturb him , so I went to the wc to get my henna washed with Karen and Shawn , then we headed to buy some food . Karen bought some veggie pizza thing and had to go look for her love , leaving me and Shawn , waiting for our ramly burger .

Wanted to find somewhere to have a drink , but couldn't think of any good ones around Geylang area .. Lol .. I was wearing flip flop so no clubs :\ Stood along the crowded roadside , crapping and eating our burger -,-

In the end , he stayed at Geylang Serai to help out while Love accompanied me to go hail a cab home . Haha .. So cute , he kept worrying about me cos it was sooo packed that day . Dunno what he's worrying about also . Sweet . Love him a lot . :D

No comments: