Thursday, August 26, 2010

My bday with Love (:

August 16 .


My birthday , my off day .







Went to Bugis St alone first while waiting for Love and bought a denim jumper ! Mad chio teehehe but a bit tight la , must slim down a bit before it fits perfectly hahaha :D But .. who cares , most imptly must be chiooo !! :D





Met Love at City Hall , then went to Suntec for our dinner ! Spent quite some time looking for this place , Kuishin-Bo .












The food was awesome ! Was mad bloated when we left . Haha ! This is what we call buffet , sure must eat until super bloated then worth it lol ! Like Auntie sia :x

After dinner went to Cineleisure to meet Peiquan . They had a few rounds of pool , then we headed for our movie . The Last Airbender . Cool show . I like it . (:



Went home after the movie .













Bought this while otw to Suntec in Citylink Mall. La Senza bra :D




&& this at Cine . :p



Rich girl this month hahaha :D

From my Brother , and my Sis gave me $50 too ;D

No comments: